نوع مقاله : علمی-پژوهشی
استادیار گروه جهانگردی، دانشگاه مازندران
10. Dijkmans, C., Kerkhof, P. and Beukeboom, C.J. (2015). A stage to engage: Social media use and corporate reputation, Tourism Management, No. 47: 58-67.
11. Faria, W.L. and Elliot, S. (2012). Understanding the Role of Social Media in Destination Marketing, Tourismos, 7(1): 193-211.
12. Fuchs, M., Scholochov, C. and Hopken, W. (2009). E-Business adoption, use, and value creation: An Austrian hotel study, Information Technology & Tourism, 11(4): 267-284.
13. Hays, S., Page, S.J. and Buhalis, D. (2013). Social media as a destination marketing tool: its use by national tourism organizations, Current Issues in Tourism, 16(3): 211-239.
14. Huang, Y.H., Basu, C. and Hsu, M.K. (2010). Exploring motivations of travel knowledge sharing on social network sites: An empirical investigation of U.S. college students, Journal of Hospitality Marketing & Management, 19(7): 717-734.
15. Huang, L., Yung, C.Y. and Yang, E. (2011). How do travel agencies obtain a competitive advantage? Through a travel blog marketing channel, Journal of Vacation Marketing, 17(2): 139-149.
16. Hudson, S., Roth, M.S., Madden, T.J. and Hudson, R. (2015). The effects of social media on emotions, brand relationship quality, and word of mouth: An empirical study of music festival attendees, Tourism Management, No. 47: 68-76.
17. Kaplan, A.M. and Haenlein, M. (2010). Users of the world, unite! the challenges and opportunities of social media, Business Horizon, 53(1): 59-68.
18. Kasavana, M.L., Nusair, K. and Teodosic, K. (2010). Online social networking: Redefining the human web, Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Technology, 1(1): 68-82.
19. Kavoura, A. and Stavrianea, A. (2014). Economic and social aspects from social media’s implementation as a strategic innovative marketing tool in the tourism industry, International Conference on Applied Economics (ICOAE), Procedia Economics and Finance, 303-312.
20. Kietzmann, J.H., Hermkens, K., McCarthy, I.P. and Silvestre, B.S. (2011). Social media? Get serious! Understanding the functional building blocks of social media, Business Horizons, 54(3): 241-251.
21. Kim, J.S., and Hardin, A. (2010). The impact of virtual worlds on word-of-mouth: Improving social networking and service scape in the hospitality industry, Journal of Hospitality Marketing & Management, 19(7): 735-753.
22. Kotler, P., Bowen, J. and Makens, J. (2003). Marketing for Hospitality and Tourism (3rd Edition), Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall.
23. Krempl, S. (2007). Travel, (2.0: Die tourism usbranchefliegt auf neuewebtechniken, Retrieved from http://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/86448/from/rss09.
24. Lee, W. and Paris, C.M. (2013). Knowledge sharing and social technology acceptance model: promoting local events and festivals through Facebook, Tourism Analysis, 18(2): 110-124.
25. Leung, D., Law, R. and Lee, H.A. (2011). The perceived destination image of Hong Kong on Ctrip.com, International Journal of Tourism Research, 13(2): 124-140.
26. Leung, D., Law, R., van Hoof, H. and Buhalis, D. (2013). Social Media in Tourism and Hospitality: a Litrature Review, Journal of Travel & Tourism Marketing, No. 30: 3-22.
27. Li, X. and Wang, Y.C. (2011). China in the eyes of western travelers as represented in travel blogs, Journal of Travel & Tourism Marketing, 28(7): 689-719.
28. Minazzi, R. (2015). Social Media Marketing in Tourism and Hospitality, Springer Cham Heidelberg New York Dordrecht London.
29. Munar, A.M. (2011). Tourist-created content: Rethinking destination branding, International Journal of Tourism, Culture and Hospitality Research, 5(3): 291-305.
30. Munar, A.M. (2012). Social media strategies and destination management, Scandinavian Journal of Hospitality and Tourism, 12(2): 101-120.
31. Noone, B.N., McGuire, K.A. and Rohlfs, K. V. (2011). Social media meets hotel revenue management: Opportunities, issues and unanswered questions, Journal of Revenue and Pricing Management, 10(4): 293-305.
32. Pantelidis, I.S. (2010). Electronic meal experience: A content analysis of online restaurant comments, Cornell Hospitality Quarterly, 51(4): 483-491.
33. Qualman, E. (2009). Social Nomics: How Social Media Transforms the Way We Live and Do Business, Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley and Sons.
34. Ruzic, D. and Bilos, A. (2010). Social media in destination marketing organization (DMOs). Tourism and Hospitality Management, Conference proceedings, Croatia, pp. 178-190.
35. Schmallegger, D. and Carson, D. (2008). Blogs in tourism: Changing approaches to information exchange, Journal of Vacation Marketing, 14(2): 99-110.
36. Sharda, N. and Ponnada, M. (2008). Tourism blog visualizer for better tour planning, Journal of Vacation Marketing, 14(2): 157-167.
37. Stankov, U., Lazić, L. and Dragićević, V. (2010). The extent of use of basic Facebook user-generated content by the national tourism organizations in Europe, European Journal of Tourism Research, 3(2): 105-113.
38. Stepchenkova, S. and Morrison, A. M. (2006). The destination image of Russia: From the online induced perspective, Tourism Management, 27(5): 943-956.
39. Tussyadiah, I. and Zach, F. (2013). Social media strategy and capacity for consumer co-creation among destination marketing organizations, Tourism Analysis, 18(1): 220-232.
40. Zeng, B. and Gerritsen, R. (2014). What do we know about social media in tourism? A review, Tourism Management Perspectives, No. 10: 27-36.